Care and Safety:
The Grand Throne is not a toy. It is designed to help adults move from a standing position to a seated position and back up again to a standing position. To avoid injury ensure that the bolts are always secure as with any moving parts it is possible for the bolts to become loose over time. Check the bolts regularly. After use in the shower, wipe down your Throne with a soft cloth. With good care the surface will not rust. Take care of your Throne and it will take care of you!
We have taken great pride and care in creating the Grand Throne. All parts are guaranteed for a year. The Grand Throne must only be used for intended purposes; it is designed for adults’ use (children must be supervised). It is essential that all foreign objects, fingers and materials are kept away from any moving parts on the Grand Throne. Please follow instructions carefully. Any issues, please contact us immediately.
As with all of Knight’s Baby Training products the Grand Throne must be used for intended purposes only. The Grand Throne is designed to be used over the toilet and can also be used in the shower or elsewhere in the house. It has been designed for adult use (children must be supervised).
Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd cannot be held responsible for incorrect following of assembly instructions for any of their products or personal injury as a result of misuse or lack of care.
In purchasing or using any products from Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd you agree that under no circumstances we, and/or our offices, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of our website including, but not limited to, all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented on our website or within our manuals.
Users of all items produced by Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd assume any and all such risks associated with their use. All users must further agree to not sue Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd, the Board of Directors, its members individually, its officers, agents or employees for any claim for damages arising or growing out of voluntary use of Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd products.
If you encounter any problems whilst ordering from Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd please do not hesitate to contact us through email: email@example.com
Our warranty does not cover items used outside of the SA mainland and does not include the cost of the hire of a replacement product(s). For items purchased outside of mainland SA, we can provide a return to base warranty at our discretion and at your cost.
Our warranties only provide coverage if you maintain or use the product as directed. For example, our warranty covers only personal use – as opposed to business use – of the product. If there are multiple users of the product then we would not cover any product faults. Please note that if you have made any modifications to the product then this invalidates the manufacturer’s warranty and the Knight’s Baby Training (PTY) Ltd guarantee.
It is our legal duty to supply products that are fit for purpose and meet satisfactory quality requirements.
As a customer, it is your legal right to receive either a refund, repair or replacement for products that are either faulty or not what you expected as per the Consumer Rights Act.
We will offer resolutions based on the timelines outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 for products purchased from 1st October 2015 onwards.
1. If a fault has been confirmed with your new product within 30 days of delivery, you can return it in exchange for a full refund.
2. If you find a fault with your product after the 30 day cut off (but within 6 months of owning it) we have the choice to either repair or replace it for you. If this is not possible we have the right to offer a partial refund or you can return the product and receive a full refund.
3. If you find a fault after 6 months of owning the product and you can prove the defect was present when we delivered it, we will follow the same processes that are outlined in Point 2.
4. You can get advice regarding your legal rights from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
5. The manufacturers will supply a warranty in addition to your rights under the Sale of Goods Act. You will receive a 1 year warranty which covers parts and labour.
6. Please also note that our warranties only cover domestic use; items for use in commercial properties might not be covered.